Welcome to the SAC St. Andrew's College Archives!
The St. Andrew's College Archives is dedicated to preserving the School's heritage by collecting and promoting records and artifacts of permanent value to our community. The School's archival records date back to when it was established in 1899 and offers a wealth of information about its history, culture, and students.
Start your journey through our collection with a name or keyword search or select one of the links on this page to explore specific sets and topics.
About Our Collection
Our online collection includes:
- All past issues of The Review and The Andrean.
- Thousands of photographs of sporting, drama, cultural events, teams, school buildings, Andrean soldiers, teachers, and students from the School's inception until the present time.
We are working to give you access to more of the thousands of artifacts and documents which are currently housed in the on-campus Archives. This collection includes:
- Documents such as invitations, student publications, and event-related materials.
- A media collection including photographs, slides, negatives, films, and tapes depicting students, faculty, drama, sports, and campus life.
- An artifacts collection including medals, trophies, sweaters, caps, ties, pennants, sports equipment, and Cadet uniforms.
- An art collection consisting of both professional and student artwork of significance to the College and its history.
A Note on Terminology
Records held by the SAC Archives are historical in nature and contain language and images representative of their time. To preserve the cultural context in which they were created, historical records have been maintained in their original form. This may include terminology and cultural references which do not reflect the present-day interpretations, conclusions, and values of St. Andrew's College.