A Canadian marksman pin awarded to a marksman of gold grade. The Dominion of Canada Rifle Association was established in 1868 to support military and civilian marksmanship. The pin was awarded to student Peter C. Rea '35 in 1933. Peter attended St. Andrew's from 1925 to 1935, and was a Prefect, captain of 1st Rugby, and a recipient of multiple other school awards. After graduating he immediately began working at the Bank of Nova Scotia (now Scotiabank) where he was employed for most of his life. He was also a member of the Old Boys Association.