A Fencing medal awarded to J. Douglas Wood '18 in 1917. Douglas attended St. Andrew's from 1911 to 1918 and was a member of 2nd Rugby and Junior Fencing. After graduating university he worked for A.E. Ames & Company as a director. He was an indespensible resource for the history book of St. Andrew's College "Not An Ordinary Place", where he features prominently in the prologue.