1 jacket : wool, olive with military patches; 50 x 44 cm
A Canadian battledress jacket worn by soldiers from the late 1930s to 1960s. This particular battledress was manufactured in 1953. The patches on the left arm indicate this jacket was for the Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps, which was the administrative corps of the Canadian army. This part of the army was in charge of the forts, ammunition, stores, buildings, and a British ordnance (guns/artillery) depot.